ASTM D5134, ASTM D6729, ASTM D6730, ASTM D6733, GOST R 52714, GOST R 54275
AC Analytical Controls offers a full range of detailed hydrocarbon analyzers for flexible and reliable component identification. The unique DHA Combi system design accommodates the analysis of both light petroleum streams and the light end in crude oil.
Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis, Gasoline Characterization, Gasoline, Crude, Petrochemical Analysis
Features & Benefits
- Full range of DHA applications comply with ASTM D 5134,D 6729, D 6730 and D 6733
- AC FastDHA application for optimized separations in 28 minutes
- Unique Combi system permits the analysis of both light petroleum streams and the light end in crude oil
- DHA Front End application uses the AC pre-fractionator for the analysis of the light end in crude oil conform IP PM-DL
- Applications are available on the Agilent Technologies 7890 GC and the compact 6850 GC
- Applications are compatible with major chromatographic data systems
- DHA Front End analysis results can be directly merged with High Temperature SIMDIS analysis in the SIMDIS software, for improved crude oil boiling point distribution results.
- Predefined settings per sample type contribute to reliable peak identification
- LineUp tool automates signal alignment to improve peak identification
- Special toolbar button automatically starts the LIMS interface